Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Ministry of Construction of The Republic of Uzbekistan
Samarkand State Architecture and Civil Engineering Institute named after Mirzo Ulugbek
Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers
National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek
Tashkent Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Karakalpak State University named after Berdak
Obuda University (OU), Hungary
Paris Lodron University of Salzburg (PLUS), Austria
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) Stockholm, Sweden
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), Germany
The Organizing Committee of the international scientific and practical Conference on the topic: “Current problems of the development of GeoInformation Systems (GIS) technology and their solutions” invites you to participate in the conference, which will be held on October 22-23, 2019 at Samarkand State Architecture and Civil Engineering Institute named after Mirzo Ulugbek.
In the conference professionals, working in geoinformation industry and its branches, teaching staff, doctoral students, young scientists, Master and advanced students will be expected with their lectures and papers presenting inventions and proposals that reflect original ideas with papers relating to the topic of the conference.
Scientific and practical topics of the Conference:
• GIS technologies in educational system and issues of quality improvement of scientific and scientific-pedagogic staff in this area;
• application of geoinformatics in the sphere of Architecture and Construction;
• geoinformatics in environmental protection, irrigation, rational use of land and water resources;
• geoinformatics in geodesy, geology, geophysics, geography, cartography and cadastre system;
• actual problems of GIS-cartography development;
• aerospace methods and geoinformatics;
• geoinformatics in ecology, natural resources and management of minerals;
• possibilities of application of geoinformatics in other sectors of the economy.
Requirements to scientific papers:
- The text of the papers to be submitted should be in Uzbek, Russian or English languages, written in the IMRAD structure, with a volume of at least 5 pages (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMRAD).
- The abstract should be in Uzbek, Russian and English languages.
- Keywords (at least 5 words) should be in Uzbek, Russian and English languages.
- It is mandatory to quote all used references and sources.
- The text should be in the Microsoft Word (doc.) format (Times New Roman, 14pt, 1.5 intervals). The numbering of sources in the text is to be given in accordance with the references to them. Links in the text are indicated in square brackets [p. 1,2]. Images are prepared in color or black and white.
- A review of a specialist on a scientific paper should be presented.
The authors are personally responsible for the reliability of the information provided in the papers. Articles of Master students and advanced students are accepted on basis of the recommendation of scientific leaders.
All papers will be available on the DSinGIS websites. Selected papers of the conference will be published in the special edition of the scientific-technical journal “Problems of Architecture and Construction” which is included to the List of Recommended Scientific Editions for Publication of Basic Scientific Results of Dissertations by Supreme Attestation Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and the papers will be accepted as international articles. We invite you to submit your papers to the Organizing Committee no later than September 1, 2019, in accordance with the above requirements.
Deadline of paper submission
Deadline of Abstract submission is August 1, 2019,
Deadline of Full Paper submission is September 1, 2019.